Vegetable greenhouse is one of the greenhouse planting, as its name, is mainly used to grow vegetables, artificially create a suitable ecological environment,
Vegetable greenhouse is one of the greenhouse planting, as its name, is mainly used to grow vegetables, artificially create a suitable ecological environment, according to the market demand, regardless of the season of the supply of different vegetables, and break through the traditional concept of relying on the day to eat, there are human beings to master their own diet initiative.
The vigorous development of vegetable greenhouses, standardized to meet the needs of the market, to meet the needs of people.
However, not all greenhouse vegetables can increase production increment, because of poor management and losses are everywhere.
With the progress of The Times, the development of science and technology, the improvement of living standards, people's demand for material and quality have been significantly improved.
However, with the increasingly serious environmental pollution and the increasing population, we have to calm down and think:
Influencing factors of vegetable greenhouses:
(1) Vegetables are also plants, so plants need to carry out photosynthesis. Different varieties of vegetables have different needs for light, and vegetables have different needs for light at different growth stages.
The lack of sufficient light environment, the lack of reasonable light ratio of plant lamps, and the lack of good combination of sunlight and artificial plant lamps are one of the main reasons for the yield and quality of vegetables in greenhouses.
(2) The varieties of greenhouse vegetables and the unreasonable planting structure are also an important factor causing losses. Different vegetable varieties have different market demands. Some varieties lack competitiveness and have no market potential.
More important is different vegetable to the demand of light also each is not identical, these factors are grasped bad cause a loss to also be inevitable.
(3) The obstruction of air circulation in the shed is another factor causing losses. The lack of air circulation will lead to inappropriate temperature in the shed, too high harmful gas concentration and too high carbon dioxide concentration. Not only can vegetables not grow normally, but it will inhibit the growth of plants or lead to plant wilt and death.
Vegetable greenhouse solution
(1) Whether the lighting environment is reasonable is one of the important reasons for the greenhouse vegetable harvest. Under the irradiation of the plant LED plant lamp, photosynthesis will be carried out, carbon dioxide will be absorbed, oxygen will be exhaled, and organic matter will be accumulated.
In the absence of light they breathe, taking in oxygen, exhaling carbon dioxide, consuming organic matter.
When the balance between the two is equal, the light compensation point of the plant is reached, at which time the plant cannot accumulate organic matter to grow smoothly.
When the light compensation point is not reached, the consumption of organic matter in the plant is greater than the formation of organic matter, and the plant cannot grow normally, and the disease, wither and even death occur.
The plant grows normally when the thickness exceeds the light compensation point.
In the absence of sunlight or lack of sunlight, LED plant lamps can be used to supplement light, to ensure enough light environment, combined with carbon dioxide concentration, water, temperature, humidity, so that plants can carry out normal photosynthesis, to help their growth.
(2) Selecting plant varieties according to market demand. Choosing the right plant varieties is the first step to open the market.
Reasonable use of different types of LED plant lights to supplement the light, grasp the market timing is an important link to occupy the market.
(3) but also pay special attention to the air circulation problem in the shed, especially in order to save costs by using traditional plant lamps, will produce some harmful gases, will have a bad impact on the human body.
Some traditional plant lamp irradiation, will produce high temperature, shed temperature is too high, will cause vegetable water loss, is not conducive to growth;
Some harmful gases such as ammonia and so on, these harmful gases produced by the fertilizer when the concentration is too high will also cause adverse effects on the growth of vegetables.